July 7th 2005 , I was sooooooooo happy .. u know why ? coz i gt to know that i wud be sooon meeting all my dear n near friends ..... :) ...n it was the right time for me to go there coz ... joy coming back from onsite .... n jk leaving to Ireland :)I was all set for an exciting one months stay with them ...i was sooo excited .... went there one day before i was supposed to join office ...i had lovely time there ... one month of non stop fun masti and unlimited talks ... woow ... guess ise kehthe hain dosti aur dosti ke faayde !! little did i know that i wud get another wonderful 10 days with them ,,, but then guess bhagwaan was more karunamayi n he gave that tooo.... hmm ..so i had soem more fun ..some more sentiments ...some more discussions and not to forget some mroe treats tooo .... :) ..but amidst all this JK left to his trip ...so me started getting the sympotoms of "missing friends" syndrome ... it started just before a week of my departure from that place ... :( ...it wasnt that serious though ... still some uneasiness was there ... my cell was talking a little less than before .. my msg box a little vaccant n also my tongue tarted getting some extra rest which wasnt good ...coz they were all becoming lazy ...but then the day came when i had to return back .... the uneasiness increased on the last day of my stay there ...i just felt that it cud b coz i was a little nervous of my luggage as i had lots and so ignore the uneasiness ........... then i boarded the bus ... it was a sleeper bus ... but then mujhe usme ghutan si mehsoos hone lagi ... saanse lena mushkil sa lag raha tha ... i then realised it wasnt the prob with the bus but it was with me ....i was missing them :(......ya i was reallly missing them ... woh chulbuli si joyee aur uski pjs .... "man with a humour in philiosophy : Jay ".......... "lady with strange expressions n reactions " .... and the "chatar patar man with greaaaaaaaaat logical analysis skills " ............wooow what a paltan it was ... guess to some extent i was the most sensible among them ;) ... he he ...but then though they are like that i enjoyed the max with them ... every movie i saw (Except for oceans 12 :D))...every treat ...except a few treats ... every trip was wonderful ... full of fun ....The best part was the search for reasons to snatch treats from each other !! some silly reason and yooooo they want a treat !! treats ... dutch lunches ... breakfasts ... n after all this evening breaks ... it seemed as if i hardly worked during the day ... but then i did work ... its just that a 5 min break with any of these wud make me soooooooooo fresh ....sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...................now am back here ... with no smiling faces to cheer me .. with no ears to listen to my crap conversations ... no one to treat me .... ;) .... no one to have fun with ... i reaaaaaaaaaaaly miss them .. i know they miss me tooo :D) ... but my missing is more than they missing coz i miss so many ppl and they all miss only me .... so now what do i do ? do i have an option ? no i dont ...so dont crib .... "take life as it comes "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Noolinanthe seere .... thaayiyanthe magalu ..." is it true??

Trip to Queen of Hill stations Ooty !!