Bomb scare

New place new exp … new incidents …

Here is one which happened last night ………..

My roomie in the hostel is a trainee …so she studies late night and sometimes all night so … I generally ask her to take the keys with her when I sleep so that I don’t have to get up when she comes …I was sleeping last night.. and then in the middle of the night I heard the bell ring I was like “she will get in“ and slept off .. matte ring … I woke up by then third ring … grrrrrrrrrrr … I switched on the light n went to open the door expecting my roomie to be there and opened the door …I see 2 security guards standing … I was surprised … here is the conv between me and them …

Security: madam aapka koi bag kho gaya hai kya
Me : nahi …

Security : koi purse ya kuch
Me : nahi bhai sab theek hai

Security: yeh room 433 hi hai na
Me: (grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr) haaaaaaaaaaaan

Security : tho fir yeh (showing me a piece of paper ) kaun hai ?
Me: achcha who yahin rehti hai ... that’s the second person in the room

Security : tho use bulao
Me: who hai nahi

Security : yeh ek bag mila hai … neeche sofe pe pada tha … woh kahan hai ?
Me: kisi friend ke kamre mein so rahi hai shaayad ..pata nahi

Security :kaunsa room?
Me: ( grinning my teeth) mujhe pata nahi hai …

Security :uska contact number de do ..
Me: ( just wanted to get rid of them , went got my cell and sleepy eyes searched for her num) yeh raha …

Security asks 2-3 times for the num and still gets it wrong and so I show him the number displayed on my cell … after all this ..

Security : achcha usko ek call karo ..
Me: bhaiyya who so rahi hogi abhi

N then I look at the cell fro time … GOSH !! its 4.30 a.m

Security : koi baat nahi cell idhar hi bag mein hai
Me: (totally irritated) tho fir call kyon ?

Security :: nahi pata chalega na ki yeh usi ki hai !!
Me: ( lost patience …called the number ..hear the message “number u r trying to call is switched off “) bhaiyya yeh tho switched off bol raha hai …

Security : haan … charge kam hai isliye switch off ho gaya hai …
Me: maloom that ho kyon nahi bataya pehle ?

Security : kab aaygi yeh ?
Me: mujhe pata nahi

Security : theek hai …subah ko usko bol dena ki aate hi purse le le neeche security se
Me: ok

Security : sorry for the disturbance
Me: ok

And I bang the door….

if they were scraed of some bomb in teh purse then they could have checked for bomb and then if they found any they should have tried to diffuse it ... and not trouble some one at the middle of the night ...

some questions still remain unanswered ...
  • why bang some door at that hour of the night/day ?
  • when the concerned person isnt there why bug the nonconcerned ?
  • is it just fro timepass?
  • is it really their duty to go and ask then and there when they are sure that there is nothing suspicious in that bag?

whatever that is ... i was irritated ..thats it !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Noolinanthe seere .... thaayiyanthe magalu ..." is it true??

Trip to Queen of Hill stations Ooty !!