Why Me ???

How many times do we ask this question !!

Everytime something goes wrong the first thing what comes out of our mouth is why me !
... i used to use this a lot....

when in school .. when i used to get some scolding i used to ask myself why of all the people i got scoldings ? ...

then when in college got some bad marks in labs .. again why me ?...

when had to hear some comments from my relatives again why me !

But.........................

I dont ever remember asking myself this question when .....

i got the highest marks ...

or when i won some competition ...

or when i meet nice sweet people ...

nor when i get the best of people around as my friends ...

or when i get a job in one of the Best firms !!..

or when i hear some of the best compliments about myself :)

why do i do this ? ... No replies coming out from me !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Noolinanthe seere .... thaayiyanthe magalu ..." is it true??

Trip to Queen of Hill stations Ooty !!