Things change so soon !!

I am on my way to meet some of my dearest n sweetest friends ... woo i met them ... its such a nice n sweet feeling to be with ur dear ones ... we chatted spoke laughed ate drank cried screamed .... this went on ..
i was the most happiest person ...
i felt on top of the world ...
was feeling so light after pouring out my heart to them n hearing some nice words from them which made me think that after all its not all that bad !!

n then after all this it was time for me to depart ... cud hear some byes ..
.n now here i am all alone ... felt as if everything happened in a dream ...

time just flies ...

just a moment before i was the most happiest person with so many people around ... n now just a moment later all are gone an am all alone with no one around !!

Guess life is like that ... one moment it gives u thousands of reasons to smile and the very next moment u feel that no one else would be in a worser condition that urs ......

but .... then ...... may b coz of these only we know the importance of a smile and all the small small pleasures in life ...and also what it actually means to have some one like u n care for u !!

Comments

jyo82 said…
@e.snehita : Yup me trying to look at the positive side of life :D

Popular posts from this blog

"Noolinanthe seere .... thaayiyanthe magalu ..." is it true??

Trip to Queen of Hill stations Ooty !!