Some movie dialogues ...

When Harry Met Sally
"I love that you get cold when it's seventy degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend a day with you I can still smell your perfume on my clothes, and I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night.
And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve.
I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

Notting Hill
"I am just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love her."
"Happiness isn't happiness without a violin-playing goat."

Forest Gump:
My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get.'

When Harry Met Sally
Marie: All I'm saying is that somewhere out there is the man you are supposed to marry. And if you don't get him first, somebody else will, and you'll have to spend the rest of your life knowing that somebody else is married to your husband.

Wizard of Oz
Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable...

American Beauty
She's not your friend. She's just someone you use to feel better about yourself.

My Best Friend's Wedding
Kimmy says if you love someone... you say it! You say it right then, out loud. Otherwise the moment just... passes you by.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Noolinanthe seere .... thaayiyanthe magalu ..." is it true??

Trip to Queen of Hill stations Ooty !!