People people

Again i get to meet a new set of people ....
Few instances ... about few people .... which i just cant get refrain from mentioning ....

Person 1 :
Gossip ...gossip.... gossip
complain complain complain
those are the only 2 things which this person does ...
"are yaar woh pata hai ... kitna kaam deta hai"
"woh pata hai ..kaisa khana khata hai"
"kitna spend karta hai"
"baap re aap kitne kanjoos ho"
n wants to poke nose in everybodzs affairs ...
just cant stand without screaming at this one may be ....

Person 2 :
Me myself and my work
me wud ask u only if i have anything to ask
no faaltu talks and all
Sorry Am Busy..........

Person 3 :
Its all about me ... u dont understand .. what i am going thru ..
its soo bad work wise also... outside work ...
am basically suffering ...
so I go on telling everyone ... my stories so that i get some sympathy ..
n sympathy keeps me going ...
Also need to take care to see that am in the good books ofright people so do some chaplusi also ..

Person 4 :
I am least bothered about what others say..
i want so i got ..
i feel like so i am doing this ...
i cant do work ..so am rlaxing ...
chill dude ... why worry when we cant ...

and soo on the list goes on ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Noolinanthe seere .... thaayiyanthe magalu ..." is it true??

Trip to Queen of Hill stations Ooty !!