Why ?? dont girls have a choice to ask?

Guys raise brows when they hear instances where the gals have some demands to marry a guy ... whats wrong in it ? cant they ask what they want ? esp in this 20th century ???

Demand : I want to work ...
Response : I earn enough for both ... why do u want to work ? instead sit at home and relax ... all u have to do is cook for me and look after the house ...
Comment : This would mean that she has to cook ... take care of laundry .. Bills ... everything related to the house ...

Demand : I would like to study further
Response : U are already a graduate ... how much more do u want to study ? and what are u going to do after studying so much ?
Comment : Means Sorry i dont think its a great idea and my male ego doesnt let me agree to being less educated than u ...

Demand : I would like to help my parents ... i am the only daughter
Response : That should be fine ...
Comment : Means waqt aane pe dekhenge ..

and the first thing which comes to the guys' side people's mind when a gal asks for somethng is .. girls very bold ... ladki chalu hai ..demanding hai ..dekho tho ... kaise besharam hoke sab pooch rahi hai ...
Why is that even today we get to see this opinion about gals ?

Comments

Unknown said…
Though guys think they are mod their ideas are still lying behind them. Well... Got lots to comment but where do I start from??

Popular posts from this blog

"Noolinanthe seere .... thaayiyanthe magalu ..." is it true??

Trip to Queen of Hill stations Ooty !!