Interpretation of dreams 2...

My friend takes me to a new place where i Have never been ...
leaves me with another friend telling would be back in a minute ... me and this second friend walking on a busy street ... ... lots of people walking ...
i find a lotttttttt of known faces ...
many from my past years ... whom i have not seen after my school college days ...
i identify each of them ... call them and try to strike a converstation with them ..am all excited ..and happy but then those dont seem to feel the same ..and seemed uninterested ...
Mood off ... then i turn back and see Am all alone ..All lost ... donno what to do ...

Interpretation : Scraed of being alone .. scared of My people moving away from me ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Noolinanthe seere .... thaayiyanthe magalu ..." is it true??

Trip to Queen of Hill stations Ooty !!