Actions speak louder than words ....

When u get into the house … dead tired by the depressing day … the dog running to u wagging its tail makes u feel glad …

When u are down … and sitting with ur friend … Words are not required …just the feeling that someone’s with u ..gives you a lot of Comfort …

When u feel helpless ...... and nothing seems to be right ... u feel so much better when ur dear one holds ur hand ...

Silence speaks more ... there are so many things which neednt be said explicitely but silence says it all ... things like ...
I care ...
I am Happy for u...
I am with u ...
I understand ...
I wud stand by u ...

Are expressed ...silently ...
May be i have experienced silence more ..........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Noolinanthe seere .... thaayiyanthe magalu ..." is it true??

Trip to Queen of Hill stations Ooty !!