What to do !!

Loong long time since i blogged !!

Hmm may be people say it right !!
if u dont manage ur time then u rnt fit for anything .... guess thats what happened with me too ! :(tied up with work ...unable to balance work life ...

work took over my private life ... :( so almost 20 hours ina day spent with it ...

why do i do this ?

is it only me who's facing it or there are some people like me ?

I too feel like doing what i like ...just laze around ...sit on the window side enjoying the breeze and sipping hot coffee ..

but .......... when will i do it ?

hmm may b i need to be organised !!
but i dont like being too organised also :P

guess its the problem with my thinking and nothing to do with the time sense and all that !!! :)

Comments

Khushi said…
"work took over my private life"
ohh really?????
My deepest condolences to u dear
;-)
;-)
;-)
jyo82 said…
ya .. thanks dear ... hoping things wud get better soon ...
jyo82 said…
@e.snehita : ya i need to handle myself with lots of care !! probably my nature depends too much on the environment am in !!

Popular posts from this blog

"Noolinanthe seere .... thaayiyanthe magalu ..." is it true??

Trip to Queen of Hill stations Ooty !!