My Friend .....

Friend .....
This word carries a lot of weightage ...
A kind of complicated role to play .....

So many hidden reponsibilities ...so much fun ... so many goodie gooodie things that come with it ...

I just realised a few more things that are assoicated with this Role ... u cud say its a responsibility .... ya it is ...
maintain confidentiality of the revealed things ...
n never discuss it with anyone else ........

we say smthings to our nearest n dearst friends only with an intention to lighten our hearts .... may b 90% of the times all a friend has to do is just say a few words of sympathy and nothing more required.... u feel so good by just telling it to them ,....may b some times all the friend can do is keep quite ... no words said ... but u feel so good .... as if half the problem is solved !!

but then ..... some times .... some things get messed up when the inner most feelings of ur heart are revealed to soem third person .. by ur friend ... :(

that person might b as close as u r to ur friend ............but then ............. for u that person is some third person .... and it hurts the max when that third person comes and tries tpo console u on ur problem ... when the fact is u dont even know that person well ....

Now can I go n tell the friend that these things shudnt b told to some one else or do i stop telling things to my friend ?

But then now even if i tell something then i always have that at the back of my mind that the "third person" will def get to know ... so naturally what i will start doing is i will start filtering the things when i tell my friend ... once upon a time whom i wudnt hesitate to give even the minute details or tell even the silliest things ... now i have to think twice ....

Why does this happen ?
I dont think am possessive bout my friend and is not ready to share my friend with some one else ... but just that it wud b good if my friend acts the same way as before and play the role of my "best friend"

How i wish this cud happen !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Noolinanthe seere .... thaayiyanthe magalu ..." is it true??

Trip to Queen of Hill stations Ooty !!