Coffeeeeeeeee ...
hmm the very thought of coffee makes me feel fresh !! am i addicted ? naaaaaaaaaah !! coz addiction is something without which u cant stay !! u feel uncomfortable without having that but then i dont feel anything like that !!so i guess (n also i hope :)) that i am not addicted !! he he !! so coming back to the topic ... COffee ... dont know just felt like writing something about this drink which refreshes me most of the times i drink !! and the refreshment is the maximum when i have mom made filter coffee !! :) ..but then roz roz nahi miltha woh :( ..but then its ok !! anyways i jsut love coffee ...n i donno why !! during my PUC days whenever we used to go out all my friends used to have soft drinks after eating soemthing n mine was fixed ...Coffee !! they used to be like ... not again !! Even in the hot sun i dont mind !! Many of my friends used to scare me telling that i will get addicted to that and also it contains harful some stuff n all that but thatnever stopped me from drinking nytime ny place !! I was known as 3C queen during my Engineering days !! U know what the 3 C's stand for ? Guess its kind of easy to guess them !! he he ..ya they are Coffee, Cats n Chatting !! My all time favourites and i enjoy these three any time any place !!Good na ?

Found these Nice :
  • "Behind every successful woman...is a substantial amount of coffee." --Stephanie Piro
  • "Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee and just as hard to sleep after." --Anne Morrow Lindbergh
  • "To drink is human, to drink coffee is divine! "--Unknown
  • "Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and as sweet as love." --Turkish proverb

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Noolinanthe seere .... thaayiyanthe magalu ..." is it true??

Trip to Queen of Hill stations Ooty !!